iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Supply Chain Associate – VIE Contract (W/M)
VIE will act as the coordinator for operational excellence, seeking to enhance the practices of execution management. The person will provide support to the Head of department for control and monitor by planning for all necessary arrangements, managing the agenda, conducting research for particular matters and acting as representative when necessary. The VIE will participate in New Products Launche, navigate Transition processes to Integrated Business Planning and work on continuous improvement.
- Collect Data for department Key Performance Indicators analysis
- Follow up of Indicators of Results / Implementation of Indicators of Progress/ Implementation of Action Plan
- Provide administrative support for reporting & monitoring of progress in action plans
- Follow up on update & development of department Standard Operating Procedure (S&OP) & Service Level Agreements
- New Products Launches, S&OP enhancement, distribution serialization, Supply Chain (SC) flow transfer, Internal self-assessment and audit, SC new distribution services
- Maintain consistency in data analysis, risks highlights, resolutions and opportunities assessment with mitigation plan
- Record meetings minutes & follow up on actions
- Share & benchmark for best practices
- Assess SC related claims, collect supportive documents & approvals
- Maintain complete set of organized clear claims documents & action plans
- Abide by the requirements of the internal Code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to reputation of the Company
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Engineering or another relevant field
- Previous experience in Supply Chain
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures would be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Solid data analysis skills
- Fluent English; knowledge of French and/or Arabic would be a plus
Other desirable skills:
- Dynamic, autonomous, flexible mindset; Multi-tasker, pro-active personality, adaptive, well organized
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.