One Passion. One Culture. Endless Opportunity.
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Visual Computing and Autonomous vehicles. We’re united in our quest to transform the way GPU’s are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design to name a few, and we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we’re passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive, Dubai.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be working in the most exciting & dynamic area of technology that exists today, driving the adoption of AI & Deep Learning
- Developing and executing the UK go to market, in line with the global strategy.
- Building strategic relationships within Dubai, focusing on the Data Science and Exec community.
- Working across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, marketing, executives)
- Working with Consulting, ISV, OEM & Reseller partners
- Drive short and long-term revenue opportunities
- Forecast & deliver revenue goals according to the above
- Act as an ambassador and contribute to high profile industry events & meetups
- Feedback product development needs from customer engagements and implementations
- Continuously look for opportunities to showcase customer success by working with marketing to package up success stories, participate in launches and events.
What we need to see:
- An understanding of AI and how it is/will be applied to these markets
- Passion for ecosystem development
- Startup mentality, accountability and comfort working in a fast paced, open culture
- Successful track record selling into these markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstration of working across all internal business functions (engineering, sales, marketing exec)
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Previous experience in AI / Deep Learning / Machine Learning
- Knowledge of data science or associated degree
- Intellectual curiosity
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite teams are growing fast. If you’re a creative and autonomous manager with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.