We are looking for a very capable and confident individual to take on a number of administrative tasks to assist and support the Secondary leadership team. Start Date is 1st March 2020.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee completion of whole-school registers to ensure that they have been completed accurately
- Monitor and track attendance, punctuality, rewards and sanctions
- Assist the pastoral leaders and undertake such tasks to support the pastoral care of the students
- Be a form tutor
- Support with the administration of the Academy’s enrichment programme, PHSE days and whole-school events
- The ideal Candidate will have had similar experience within a school setting and understand the workings of a large modern international school
- Educated to degree level
- Organised and resilient
- Confident and diplomatic in dealing with people at all levels
- Strong communication skills with excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Strong ICT skills desirable.
- Able to handle a range of tasks, work under pressure and relate well to children and colleagues.
About your Benefits
This position offers a competitive salary, visa if required, medical insurance and the candidate will be working during the term time only.
Our Teaching Assistants have the authority to supervise small groups of children or whole classes of children in an emergency situation, or when specifically requested to do so by the Principal or Senior Management Team. Teaching assistants are fully insured to supervise groups of children inside and outside the classrooms
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.