Aftersales Co- ordinator – Dubai Mall Fashion
Middle-East & India
In a demanding and constantly changing context, the After Sales Co-ordinator will act as a support to the After Sales activities of the Boutique . Combining strong organizational skills with an excellent team spirit and attention to detail, you will contribute to the excellent client experience of the boutique by you r rigorous dedication and follow up on After Sales cases. Responsible, reliable and organized with strong communication skills, you will work closely with the After Sales Supervisor and r epair centre team to achieve the unsurpassed client experience and help make CHANEL the ultimate reference in luxury .
Your main responsibilities are :
- To take charge of the logistic and administrative responsibilities, as well as co-ordination with workshops regarding After Sales claims
- Be the main point of contact with the After Sales workshops regarding the current repairs
- In collaboration with After Sales Supervisor and Fashion advisors, ensure regular and smooth communication with After Sales clients
- Responsible for handling simple repairs in the boutique
- Act a s the ambassador of the brand in regards to the After Sales ceremony
You have a post graduate degree and an experience of 3 years in A ftersales, preferably within the Luxury industry . You are customer oriented with a sensibility for Fashion and a strong attention to detail . Proactive and organized, your excellent communication skills along with you r solution oriented approach will be real assets to succeed In this position.
Ability to speak and write in Arabic is a true advantage. Excellent spoken and written English skills are a must.
Position is based in Dubai Mall Fashion Boutique.
Applications will be pre-screened and not all applicants may be included in the selection process
Candidates interested to apply may contact the HR team
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.