Are you a dynamic, individual who counts ownership, accountability, hard work and tenacity among your strengths? If teamwork, customer focus, excellent communication, thinking-out-of-the box and problem solving is your forte, this is the team meant for you.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will build and maintain post-sales relationships with up to 6 of VMware’s largest and most complex customers. These customers are typically large accounts adopting VMware virtualization software across their Data Centers. As a trusted advisor, you will ensure successful implementations, ensuring that the customers serve as a positive reference and continue their standardization on VMware technology. Additionally, you will act as their single point of contact into all of VMware. TAMs consult closely with customers to ensure their happiness and ROI with the VMware platform. You are responsible for guiding customers on their journey of digital transformation,and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues.
VMware TAMs actively expand VMware platform adoption and standardization within accounts, driving relationships at every level internally and externally to advocate VMware technology and inspire change. You are effectively the transformation agents at your customers.
We offer fantastic opportunities for career progression and you will work in a collaborative, fast-growing and flexible working environment.
- You will provide project leadership for the customer’s major VMware initiatives (This would include project management and solutions consulting)
- Coordination between cross-functional VMware project teams, which could consist of VMware consultants, engineers, marketing, and support staff
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire VMware product line
- Manage and drive multiple requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to VMware product management teams based on customer requirements
- Function as a front-line technical resource for “methodology” and informal customer questions
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with Senior Management Levels
- Demonstrated ability in strategic customer-facing positions
- A good broad understanding of the VMware technology stack
- A sound datacenter infrastructure understanding – Enterprise Architecture knowledge is definite plus
- Understanding of the strategic sales process
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple clients in a single working week
- Ability to work independently and lead the VMware TAM engagement
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is an added advantage
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware’s industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application.
With 2016 revenues of $7.09 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, more than 75,000 partners, and 19,000+ employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at careers.vmware.com.
Equal Opportunities Statement
We truly believe in the Power of Human Difference. At VMware, we celebrate our people from a wide variety of dynamic backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We deliver transformative IT solutions by building a community that is inclusive and diverse. The passion and collaboration you will find in joining the team is what makes this opportunity one of the most attractive in the market.
Category : Services and Consulting
Subcategory: Technical Account Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-26
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Technical-Account-Management Job ID: R2002607