New Grad – Associate Technical Consultant – VMware Academy (Start: July 2020)
Start date:July20th 2020
TheVMwareAcademy(VA) is anextensivetrainingprogramthatpreparesgraduatesforacareerintheProfessionalServicesOrganisation.VMware invests for the future in VMware’sPSOOrganization through the VMwarePSO Academy.The academy involves soft skills, consulting, technical and product training for all participants. We’re looking for people who have a passion for technology, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. Following training, successful participants will be moved into aTechnical ServicesRole: the next step in their VMware Journey. We’re looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills.
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the success of each VMware implementation. The PSO team is dedicated to the success of the customer and their virtualization strategy and implementation. The PSO team ensures that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning virtualized datacenter. The VMware PSO team includes Implementation/Managed Services, Project/Engagement Management, Education Services, andTechnical Account Management (TAM) Services.
We are investing for the future in VMware’sTechnical ServicesOrganisationinEMEA.Successful candidates will initially start a structured program of trainings in Cork, Ireland for5weeks.
Our objective is to builda team ofexceptionalgraduatesto expand and enhance the team across anumber ofjobfunctionsincluding:
- Associate Professional Services Consultants whowill implement thesesolutions with customers.
- Associate Project Managerswhowillplan, organizeand managedeployment ofthese solutions.
Graduate Team Requirements:
- StudyingtowardsaBachelor’sdegree in -ComputerScience, MIS/BIS,EngineeringorSciencepreferred.
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of success in their academic career to date.
- Willingness to learn, with a passion for all relevant aspects of technology.
- A team player who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastic phone manner, excellent listening, interpersonal and writing skills.
- IT experience or software development abilities a plus.
Development is very practical with an emphasis on experience based “learning by doing”.
Successful candidates for the graduaterolewill undergoa structured program oftrainingincluding:
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communicationstraining toensuregreatcustomer interactions.
- Customerand partner facing activities andtasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly desired in the IT industry.
Before you join, VMware will require you to go through a pre-employment screening process. This means that we will want to verify your details and the information you have given us to ensure your suitability for a certain role.
Category : Services and Consulting
Experience: New Graduate
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-24
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Consultant Job ID: R2001818
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.