DP World is a leading enabler of global trade and an integral part of the supply chain. We operate multiple yet related businesses – from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions.We have a portfolio of 77 operating marine and inland terminals supported by over 50 related businesses in 40 countries across six continents with a significant presence in both high-growth and mature markets. We aim to be essential to the bright future of global trade, ensuring everything we do has long-lasting impact on economies and society and creates a better future for everyone.
Our dedicated team of over 37,000 employees from 110 countries cultivate long-standing relationships with governments, shipping lines importers and exporters, communities, and many other important constituents of the global supply chain, to add value and provide quality services today and tomorrow.
We make sure cargo keeps moving so people have the things they need, when they need them, helping economies grow and nations prosper. It’s an important job, and one that requires smart, proud, passionate people working all across the world – people who are not afraid to innovate and find new ways of driving our business forward. We foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and respect. Our global workforce is made up of 45,000 people with over 110 different nationalities who bring their experience and expertise together, allowing us to be a global leader.
By thinking ahead, foreseeing change and innovation we aim to create the most productive, efficient and safe trade solutions globally.
About the Role
Drive productivity improvements with DryDocks.
- Identify and assess productivity improvements for DDW
- Coordinate and report progress of productivity improvement initiatives at DDW. These initiatives include but are not limited to: Revision of HR policies, processes and procedures, digitization (e.g. employees files, approvals), automation (e.g. visa applications), Labor planning solution, Oracle Fusion HCM Core, Org. Design revision, shared services/outsourcing, Travel management.
- Manage and coordinate support required from CHO
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working; promoting and demonstrating positive behaviours in harmony with DP World’s Founder’s Principles, values and culture; ensuring the highest level of safety is applied in all activities; understanding and following DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
In order to give credible support to the organisation and be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recognized change agent, with good people skills to drive change and resolve issues/conflicts
- Consulting experience with a major international firm
- Proven PMO experience in the GCC
- Good understanding of HR policies, processes, procedures, and systems
- Process redesign/optimization
- Lean, Six sigma or similar, would be a plus
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.