Job Number 20028410
Job Category Human Resources
Location Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- Based on the Dormitory Enrollment Request, assign rooms to the staff on check -in day.
- Checks in the staff with the Staff Dormitory Check In / Check Out Form and issues the linen and key to the staff
- Upon staff check-out from the dormitory, completes clearance as per the Staff Dormitory Check In / Check Out Form and reports to Human Resources office for any further follow up.
- Inspects the cleanliness status of the Dormitory Public Areas and the staff rooms on daily basis and corrects issues as needed.
- Schedules regular dormitory cleanliness inspection.
- Liaises with contractor for pest control on regular basis
- Implements the Dormitory Rules and Regulations.
- Report special disciplinary issues to Director of Human Resources and educates employees as needed.
- Maintains room key copies per policy. .
- Liaises with contractor to conduct regular checks on the fire equipments and room electrical facilities; keeps records per policy.
- Works with hotel Loss Prevention Director to organize dormitory Fire Drill on regular basis.
- Implement the Dormitory Visitor Policy.
- Maintains knowledge of dormitory contract terms and reports/ follows up for any deviations to the contract.
- Completes the dormitory staff duty roaster per required schedule and submits for approval.
- Maintains records of dormitory issues (e.g., maintenance requests, special staff requests, check in and out details).
- Updates rooming list on weekly basis and submits to Human Resources.
- Assist Director of Human Resources with the Linen Purchase/ Replacement Plan per appropriate schedule.
- Liaises with Laundry to change the linens on weekly basis.
- Maintains the appropriate amount of store items (e.g., chemicals, garbage bags).
- Maintains an inventory for all dormitory items owned by the location (e.g., bunk beds, wardrobe, linens, electrical utensils, chemicals).
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizing an “open door” policy.
- Brings issues concerning employee satisfaction to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.