How you will do it
As Customer Services Manager you will review incoming sales orders for commercial, legal & contractual compliance and approvals. Establish internal procedures to ensure all sales order documentation is complete and manage the process, manage the order placement activities for the region, ensure compliance to Company purchasing policies and procedures, delegation of authority and SCM guidelines. Monitor entry and update of data to the ERP system. Liaise with factories, vendors and sub-contractors to ensure smooth and timely expediting of orders, deliveries and sales support. Manage effective communication between Sales organization, Operations, Customers and Suppliers.
Supervise generation of reports on orders secured, billing, product matrices and forecasts, and ensure proper storage & archival of sales records in physical and electronic forms, ensure compliance with legal and corporate requirements on records retention. Ensure adequate training is imparted to CSD personnel in their respective areas of operation, generate and monitor billing forecast reports & coordinate with Accounts to ensure timely billing.
Ensure adherence to corporate standards on ethical, legal and federal requirements.
You are pro-active and self-motivated enjoying the challenge of working independently to drive your region’s growth, approaching issues from a broad multi-functional perspective to ensure satisfaction of internal and external customers.
What we look for
- Professional qualifications in Finance, Supply chain and/or Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Order Administration, Order fulfillment and Billing function within international environment
- Knowledge of INCO/UCP terms, banking procedures, accounting standards and international trade practices
- Attention to detail without losing overall perspective of business and corporate requirements
- Deep understanding of contracts, commercial laws and local trade practices
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to manage a large multi-cultural team
- Strong grounding in professional ethics and integrity
- Good knowledge of computer based systems, office applications and ERP software
- Experience in iScala
- Comparable industry experience is a benefit
- Overtime Status: Exempt
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.