At Philip Morris International (“PMI”), we’re transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Your ‘day to day’
Philip Morris Management Services (ME) Ltd. (“PMMS”), an affiliate of PMI, is seeking a talented Customer Care Supervisor who will be seconded to and under the supervision of an independent, well established, marketing agency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”).
As Customer Care Supervisor you’ll be responsible for the deployment and execution of the customer service strategy for the marketing agency to deliver a multi-channel service offering and best in class Customer Service Center model.
Specifically you will:
- Project manage and support operational roll out of the customer care program in KSA.
- Follow up and resolve escalations from customer complaints within SLA in coordination with relevant stakeholders (inclusive of eCommerce, returns, customer dissatisfaction) to ensure a timely resolution keeping the customer at the heart of the process as all times
- Drive continual process improvement through monitoring, benchmarking and investigation of any dissatisfactions or complaints
- Monitor and track customer support performance at market level and identify areas of improvement acting as the voice of the customer internally for continuous performance improvements
- Own any local Crisis Management (Talking Points) escalations ensuring all stakeholders are engaged in a timely manner
- Introduce and monitor appropriate measurement of key performance indicators (Call Center & In Store)
- Ensure legal and optimized use of customer data during and after interaction
- Initiate weekly/monthly meetings with management to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at agreed KPI’s
- Manage the Frontline staff knowledge enhancement
- Min 5 years of professional experience in the following areas: customer service, e-commerce, CRM, logistics
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders and external business partners
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Consumer centric mindset.
- A robust understanding of the Internet and the online shopping experience/digital processes
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent command in English and Arabic (both written and spoken).
What we offer
Our success depends on our people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join us and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you are interested and match our profile, please apply on-line on until March 15th, 2020
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.