No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: MIS Analyst
Reports to: Workforce Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Department: Customer Engagement Centre
Location: Toyota Showroom, Mezzanine floor, SZR, Dubai
- To ensure that correct, accurate and relevant reports are drawn from the data that is produced by 120 resources across 400 queues and 6 different channels which operate 24/7 for the whole of the Automotive group. The brand reports agent level and campaign level reporting for Toyota, Lexus, Honda, TE, Automall, IE, ASU and Hertz.
- The role is required to create reports which highlight the successes and misses across different campaigns, at channel, queue and agent level which allows the RPEs and team managers to drive best practices and solutions within the operations teams to ensure maximum ROI on every campaign within appropriate time frames.
Reporting, Gap Analysis, and Forecasting:
- Timely, consistent, relevant, and accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Reports analysis and identify best practices
- Reports analysis and identify challenges and areas for improvement
- Daily reports of staff attendance
- Reconcile daily attendance against planned schedule
Customer Experience and Engagement:
- Prepare monthly schedule to be shared two weeks prior to start of succeeding month
- Adhoc scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage
- Manage one-on-one meeting of agents with Line Managers
- Manage courses training of agents for growth
- Asset and full system readiness of newly on boarded associates within 7 days working days from asset receipt
- Smooth transportation logistics of associates and other administrative support
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of contact center metrics
- 2 years relevant experience (contact center resource planner or business analyst in contact center field)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, forecasting, and data analysis
Behavioural Competencies :
- Results, quality, and detail-oriented with the ability to gather, interpret, and analyze data and information
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.