Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DIFC
Full / Part time: Full time
Permanent / Temporary: Permanent contract
Corporate Title: Associate – Assistant Vice President
Start Date: As soon as possible
Deutsche Bank’s Private Bank corporate division combines the bank’s expertise in private banking with Postbank corporate division in Germany, the Private and Commercial Bank International and Wealth Management in one.
Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and DWS. We aim to become a highly competitive global wealth manager by combining financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships. As a growth business for Deutsche Bank, we contribute towards building a more balanced, less capital intense and stable business model for the bank.
You as a Client Service Executive will support the Relationship Managers (RMs) and Investment Managers (IMs) in the day to day servicing of clients through processing transactions, resolving account/payment problems and providing all round operational support. The role will sit in a centralized team reporting to a local manager.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Handling general inquiries from clients and assisting RMs in all aspects of client services to ensure clients’ need are met.
- Taking and executing clients’ orders (money market, securities and FX spot transactions).
- Processing and following-up to completion of all client payment to both internal and external requests.
- Providing regular updates to RMs and preparing credit excess reports.
- Assisting in the execution of the periodic fee run by ensuring RMs are informed of any insufficient balances.
- Assiting in the account opening/closing process and preparing and distributing client related administrative documentation.
- Conducting due diligence searches in connection with “Know Your Client” policies and procedures.
- Updating clients’ account/investment/market information in the system.
- Keeping RMs informed with all business, transaction records and client interactions.
- Ensuring RMs are aware of any Corporate Actions and follow up through to completion.
- Processing the periodic rolling of all Structured Loans, Lombard Loans and Time Deposits.
- Providing assistance in managing loan covenants.
- Processing of legal invoices with regard to Structured Lending transactions.
- Taking ownership of operational account problems and remaining accountable through to completion.
- Develop good understanding of the governing regulatory framework and upholding compliance policies/procedures to mitigate risks; ensuring that the Bank is protected.
- Support RMs in performing client after-sales tasks and coordination of marketing events invitations and approvals.
- Accountable for providing full administrative support to the Head of Desk and immediate team, acquiring various administrative duties and backing-up other team members as and when required.
- Where applicable, managing the daily mailing of documentation to the relevant booking centres.
- Fostering strong working relationships across coverage, product and infrastructure divisions.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree with a background in Risk Management and Financial Engineering
- Certified as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is desirable
- Fluency in oral and written English and Arabic
- At least 2 years experience in a business management/account management/relationship executive position with an international bank
- Client-oriented, solution-oriented and able to work in a high paced environemtn under pressure
- Should be assertive, analytical, organized and flexible
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, profound decision making skills
- Meticulous, methodical and concise, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication skills with a positive approachDeutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, color, sexual orientation or disability.
We guarantee that your application will remain anonymous and be treated confidentially.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.