In this role, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring the optimal working environment for all ChampionX members. They will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information. The Facilities Coordinator will provide district administrative support and manage office functions including: Work Order coordination, Security badge and access assignments, database input/management, daily office operations, coordination of budgeting/accounting, maintaining and providing general support services for the divisional staff.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The jobholder is responsible for providing a high degree of attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple requests to best support the ChampionX team. This position will be responsible for supporting the sales teams & the office administrative functions for all ChampionX teams, including our field offices. This position will be the primary contact for ChampionX staff in their requests for office facilities and district support.
- Complete H&S site checks and paperwork: including:
- Fire Marshals and First Aiders recruitment, training and monitoring. Organize regular meetings. Organizing statutory compliance and records – e.g. fire systems servicing, electrical testing etc. Report any H&S issues, DSE assessments monitoring and reporting
- Ensure all PPMs are carried out as per agreed schedule.
- Organize regular review meeting with all key contractors. Proactive management of on-site cleaning team with logbook highlighting any issues Manage office security system, make arrangements for security services and administer employees’ access.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Control of general office supplies, kitchen supplies, storage room of supplies by ordering and responding to specific supply requests within a pre-approved budget; Manage office vendors and monitor their performance; Organize and maintain the common office areas, including storage, archive, copy areas and kitchen and meeting room spaces;
- Assist with office logistics;
- Participate in the orientation of new staff re office functionality, desk space and processes; Coordinate all meeting rooms ensuring that they are fully functional prior to any scheduled meeting and assist the meeting organizer in getting the system started prior to the meeting(s);
Support the Facilities function through:
- Manage daily facilities requests from staff for equipment repairs, special orders Maintain office equipment by completing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting failures, calling for repairs and monitoring equipment operation Schedule and coordinate regular disposals and maintain accurate inventory record of assets by completing counts as required; Maintain major office equipment and systems (such as A/V equipment in meeting rooms, HVAC system, alarm systems) Establish and maintain an efficient working relationship with property, building contractors and selected facilities contractors. Monitor and maintain the office files Manage and execute Dubai Office related projects – relating to Dubai governing bodies (Trakhees, RTA, JAFZA) Planning and coordinating administrative office responsibilities – including covering Office Reception during leave. Manage the plant & office allocation Other administrative tasks as assigned by the Corporate Services Manager
- Liaising with JAFZA when required & coordinate the process of license renewal
District Administration Support:
- Quotation process management
- Proforma Invoices preparation and submission Tender Response – commercial document coordination and assembling Data storing and filing
- Order Process management
- Forms to Data Integrity and Marketing (Customer Master Form – Ship To – SPA) Correspondence with Customer Service / Procurement Correspondence with Clients ref. Order handling Use and manage SAP/ Nalco Direct / CRM for order control and tracking sales performance Orders management database uploading and reporting
- Customers’ data filing
- Commercial Files, archiving and maintenance Register all intermediaries with securimate system, insure they are FCPA checked and approved
- District Purchasing Process managementSupplier set-up in SAP
Preparation of “Purchase Requisition” form
Contact with PAG team for order entry and follow-up
Point of contact with Supplier for order control and delivery details
- Generate month report and follow up with the sales teams
- Safety – support policies compliance at workplace
- Quality – support compliance and ISO procedures
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.