Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others’ vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests. Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests. Operate standard office equipment other than computers. Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine, including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and departments, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Safety and Security
Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
Policies and Procedures
Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
Follow company and department policies and procedures.
Ensure uniform, name-tags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department,
requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
Working with Others
Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservation and answer inquiries from guests.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Input Leads from all sources to Goldmine system.
- Maintain and Update Goldmine data.
- Replace the reservation administrator.
- Replace to other MKT administrators.
- Export data the TM’s and SE’s bookings from Goldmine to OTM.
- Weekly and daily new leads reports.
- Input ME Referrals to Goldmine system.
- Update the daily Log In into Goldmine system.
- Update weekly reports from OTM to Goldmine system.
- Update successful tours to owners on Goldmine system.
- Reallocate leads as the work instructions.
- Assist the Marketing Executive with the implementation of marketing programs.
- Production of statistical reports from computer system packages as needed and requested – weekly, period, quarterly and year to date.
- To maintain filing system
- Co-ordinate appointments / lead generation
- To receive and respond to correspondence from Direct Mail programs
- To liaise with marketing companies to support local and regional marketing programs
- Operate Goldmine Database (lead referral)
- Assist in Linkage, Affinity programs
- Replace the reception supervisor and handle all related job tasks
Transmit information or documents using mail, or facsimile machine.
Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
Customer Service Orientation
English Language Proficiency
Telephone Etiquette Skills
Planning and Organizing
High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience
At least 1 year of related work experience
No supervisory experience is required
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.