What will I be doing?
- Acceptance and close control of all incoming goods in respect of volume and quantity
- Enter all internal goods movements into the computer system daily
- Carry out monthly inventories with Controlling; ensure orderliness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
- Responsible for acceptance and rough checks on all items entering the hotel by volume and quality
- Issue immediate complaints
- Ensure that all articles reach their place of destination immediately
- Ensure orderly acceptance and passing on of events material and its return from the ramp
- Loan and empties return from the warehouse carried out independently
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Previous luxury hospitality experience in a similar role
- Previous receiving experience with stock control responsibility
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
: Day Job
: Team Member
: Supply Management, Procurement, Purchasing, and Receiving
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.