Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our & quot; Insanely Customer Centric & ldquo; Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Identify, develop and maintain favorable contact with high level decision makers including C-suite level and work to understand strategic business challenges while developing a business fit between DGF and the customer.
- Focus is on delivering Customer Satisfaction by leveraging the organization’s network and ensuring all stakeholders are engaged.
- Develop proposals and sales plans that support increased sales from targeted prospects.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy. Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and/or 10-15 years of experience in Ocean Freight Forwarding / Ocean carriers / high volume retailers with Ocean Freight business in the area of transportation, logistics or supply chain.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.