Looking for a Document Controller to fill the position in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
- Process and record accurately all technical documentation in accordance with agreed procedures and ensure agreed procedures satisfy project, client and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA requirements.
- Must have independently handle all aspects of Project documentation utilizing various document control practices and Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
- Monitor progress of in-house and Client reviews of technical data
- Has experience in handle both Design and Supplier documents.
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios and archiving.
- Produce exception reports, comment overdue reports and any other reports for Project Management review.
- Establish a systematic and comprehensive Project Filing System.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Two to four years experience in Document Control.
- Good communication skill.
- Experience in controlling documents using EDMS.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.