- Strive for first contact resolution when dealing with all merchants on a day-to-day basis in location
- Provide related reporting on an on-going and ad hoc basis, if required. Take ownership of merchant issues queries and bring them to a resolution.
- To be the first line of contact for all registered retailers within the mall
- Ensuring the retailers have all the material to offer their service, including branding.
- Conduct regular training in store for the sales teams
- Act as coordinator for Marketing rollouts, joint Campaign rollouts, update communications
- Act as point of contact for Mall Management Office
- 1st line support to Merchants experiencing any issues
- Assist in the onbaording of new merchants
- Be fully familiar and understand authority level and ultimate accountability of this role.
- Liaise regularly with Merchant Service Account Manager, Marketing Customer Service Manager, and other relevant local stakeholders to ensure full compliance as the levels are dynamic as the business grows.
- To meet business needs, this role might also include other administrative tasks.
- Cooperate with other departments of the company to ensure the processes are aligned
- Participate in the Company’s Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.