Overview / Responsibilities:
Wood is currently looking for a Procurement Coordinator to strengthen our team in Dubai. This is based in Dubai with trips in Iraq.
- Understanding of WQ (EMIL) procurement process e.g. QML, AML, vendor qualification, documentations “material test certificates, country of origin certificates, etc”
- Ability to coordinate and work with procurement and quality counterparts from FOD to resolve any outstanding issue related to procurement, shipments, and vendors qualifications
- Ability to coordinate and work with Contractors TBEs, Vendor selection, and POs to ensure compliance with EMIL requirements through coordination with EMIL engineering and quality
Skills / Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge, mid-level experience working with O&G projects and technical understanding of materials and equipment’s used in such projects
- Preferable – understanding of Iraqi law of port release, shipments, certifications, attestations, and customs
- Preferable – Past experience working with FOD & EMIL in WQ environment,
- Preferable – Degree in transportation management or international transportation
- Mid-level career with proven track record of procurement coordination skills and communication/coordination skills
- With minimum of 15 years experience and 7 years in similar role in O&G industry
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.