The Finance Department is responsible for managing all the financial aspects of EXPO 2020. The department functions include planning organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The Document Controller is responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents.
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures;
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System;
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support;
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of supplier document etc;
- Checks compliance and quality of documents;
- Ensure that all payments transfers are approved and processed;
- Allocate the payments for the authorized signatories as per the DOA;
- Communicate and liaise with Internal Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required;
- Assist with communication during internal and external audits;
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the AP Manager.
1+ years of experience in a Document Controller position:
- A bachelors degree within a relevant field;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Word;
- Experience within the real estate / construction / major events industries is preferable.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.