Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The purpose of this role is to support the Shopping Malls Centre of Excellence (COE) Marketing team in building our brands using insights and market data to inform our strategies. We create campaigns that lead to increase in footfall, sales and/or brand equity and that are executed on a cross-regional, regional or COE level.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Marketing Strategy:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to gather insights and market attributes through internal and external sources to assist with the formation of marketing strategy
- Contributes ideas and analysis (such as impact) that is relevant to each category, project and target segment and helps develop targeted campaigns
- Marketing implementation and regional campaigns:
- Demonstrates the ability to use insights and market attributes to support in creating informed briefs that are comprehensive and conducive to a 360 campaign
- Assists with the development of innovative activations that elevate each platform to become revenue generating or equity building for the malls
- Manages each toolkit, from planning content, proof-reading, sourcing open files and circulating to internal stakeholders in a timely manner
- Collates and compiles periodic marketing reports, such as variance reports and forecasts, for further analyses and evaluation
- Adheres to the brand guidelines while undertaking marketing tasks/activities
- Development Marketing and Launch campaigns:
- Assists in creating brand strategy for each developing project, based on market studies and GAP analysis
- Liaises internally and with marketing agencies to oversee the design and production of marketing content including collaterals, such as brochures, web content and presentations
- Supports in developing marketing deliverables pertaining to mall inaugurations including creative campaign, media campaign, website development, tenant communications and others
- Document and agency management:
- Manages the quality of work delivered by all agencies and the timeliness of delivery, and provides feedback to senior management
- Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to use templates to capture information, collect and archive documents
- Uses relevant templates or creates new templates to capture, organize and present data
Candidate should demonstrate agility, attention to detail and be a quick learner. Candidate should have a positive outlook and a good grasp and curiosity on what’s trending in retail with a focus on fashion, luxury and/or F&B. Being connected to and/or informed about Gen Z and its trends is a strong bonus.
Perfectly fluent in both written and spoken English is a requirement. Written and spoken Arabic is preferred.
Fully proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.