Greet and serve the guest in accordance with the Lapita food and beverage standards. Display aggressive hospitality with both guests and co-workers.
Take pride in all facets of the service to include quality, appearance, and cleanliness of self and restaurant. Smile is to be a part of the uniform.
- Comply with “clean as you go” policy
- Practice safe work habits at all times
- Report to work on time and in a neat, clean and pressed uniform including name badge,
- Daily Basics card, pen, pad, bottle opener, lighter and pieces of cork
- Follow self cashiering procedures
- Report problems immediately to a supervisor
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.