- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Bar in accordance with the highest standards.
- To have a thorough understanding, knowledge and making food offering as well as allergens on items in the menu
- Ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives. Upselling is key
- Handle, prepare and serve guest requests in an efficient, with flair and courteous manner.
- Have a multitasking approach & be fixable to assist other F&B outlets if instructed by the line manager.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs
- Maintenance of coffee machines, ensure cleaning standard is followed on daily basis.
- Handling all cashier duties as assigned.
- Certified as a Barista
- Must be able to multi task/work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team and stand alone, while taking ownership of the café
- At least 1-year experience in similar role.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.