The Cashier is responsible for handling cash transactions and portal tops for the firm working closely with the case teams to ensure smooth case processes.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate Government fees payments for Immigration applications.
- Maintain log for Government fee payments
- Prepare daily Government fee disbursement sheets
- Prepare daily cash balances reconciliation that should type up with the disbursement sheet and cash in hand
- Post Government fee/reimbursable filing fees in Accounting ERP weekly
- Separate and send out Government fee receipts to clients
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in cash handling and accounts, preferably in a global organisation. You will have excellent communication skills and be highly organised with high attention to detail.
- Experience with online credit card and postpaid card transactions
- Experience with account reconciliations
- Holds a Degree in Accounts
- Excellent organisation skills and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Flexible and resilient, with the ability to positively overcome challenges
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.