The Ticketing department within Expo 2020’s Commercial team is responsible for the development, planning and delivery of the ticketing strategy, world-wide ticketing sales and ticketing operations for Expo 2020 Dubai, aiming at 25 million visits over the course of its 6 months.
The Ticket Fulfilment Operator is responsible for the operations and processes of the Ticket Fulfillment Centre (TFC). The TFC is an Expo HQ based office managed by the Ticketing department that handles all ticket order fulfillment related tasks. Ticket fulfillment will include but is not limited to the sales, printing, packaging and delivery of tickets for Resellers, Government entities, Partners, corporate group incentive bulk purchases and internal Expo groups such as the Executive office.
- Assist in the preparation of the operational procedures and required administrative documents required for the Ticket Fulfillment Centre (TFC);
- Support the setup, deployment and daily operations of the Ticket Fulfillment Centre (TFC);
- Complete the fulfillment of primarily B2B client pre-paid ticket orders, using a ticketing system to print tickets, receipts and account summaries as required;
- Execute direct B2C ticket sales transactions from end-to-end as required with payment in cash, credit card or with applying Re seller account credit;
- Facilitate the required client signed documentation to assure an integrity based hand-over of tickets to the clients;
- Perform physical activities such as carrying boxes, packaging tickets, delivering tickets, and opening and closing of the TFC office;
- Prepare daily reports and documentation related to all sales, fulfilment requests and processes.
1+ years in ticketing and/or events management for large scale international events, leisure or sport venues and/or cultural attractions,as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Ability to operate a ticketing system to print tickets, extract reports and submit documents;
- Professionalism and diplomacy;
- Initiative, creativity and responsibility in finding solutions to problems;
- Ability and willingness to do some tasks involving strenuous physical labor;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good customer service skills.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.