We’re looking for Finance intern to join the team. You will support the Accounting team and ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Maintain the day to day accounting records of the company
- Manage the petty cash expenses
- Perform bank and cash reconciliation on daily basis
- Assist in monthly closing and reporting
- Coordinate with the auditors during the annual audit
AP/ AR & Reconciliations:
- Manage and update the AR & AP records of the company
- Perform vendor and client reconciliations on regular basis and handle queries
- Assist in inter company monthly reconciliation
- Graduate in Accounting/ Finance or similar field
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous internship in Accounting would be an advantage
- Experience with accounting software Tally is considered an advantage
- Attention to detail – can work fast and error–free
The Luxury Closet is a company born in Dubai, the heart of luxury in the Arabian Peninsula, where we are redefining the world of luxury. We seek to challenge the norms and build a company that inspires the smart modern-day luxury consumer. We have learnt to dream big, think far, and do what no one thought possible. The Luxury Closet embodies these ideals and aims to build an iconic brand and company that will connect luxury connoisseurs and change the future of luxury shopping.
Our mission is to unlock the best luxury closets in the world and build a seamless and happy experience for sellers. We were ranked as the Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring in 2016 and Top 5 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine, 100 top companies that are changing the MENA region by World Economic Forum, however, we care less for accolades, than our NPS.
The Luxury Closet is in search for a Head of Marketing, who is motivated to turn the vision into reality and will give 110% to Make It Happen.
What do we offer?
- A young, dynamic and forward-thinking environment
- Fast paced and very short decision times for changes
- A canvas for you to truly excel
- 99% of uptime on sunshine
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.