Hewlett Packard Enterprise separated from Hewlett Packard in 2015 to form one of the largest technology companies worldwide, operating in over 170 countries and leading the market within several business units. Working for HPE is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to contribute to driving the continued success of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Servers, Storage and Networking product range in the UAE marketplace.
We offer a challenging 6 months internship program, which has been specifically designed to create the best out of our candidates; the role offers real responsibilities from day one. Working in a fast paced, professional and forward thinking environment. It will provide a perfect setting for those looking to develop invaluable experience they can take forward into a future career. Throughout your placement you will be supported by mentors who will help you guide and grow you as an individual.
- Willingness and drive to win in a dynamic organization
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Professional Presentation
- Proficiency of Microsoft office tools
- Has a can do attitude and willingness to leave their comfort zone
- Demonstrate the drive and willingness to succeed in a conglomerate company, have strong organizational and communication skills with a good basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
- The candidate will be working closely with associated departments to support the business (i.e.: Marketing, Category, Channel, Sales) so will require strong interpersonal and communication skills. The individual must be able to work using their initiative, along with the guidance from the core team.
- A proactive, positive attitude with the ability to work either independently or as part of a cross functional team.
- Ability to work with numbers and understand connections in data.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and initiative are required.
- Flexibility in order to cope with several pieces of work at the same time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel is advantageous)
- Confidence and willingness to offer ideas.
- Enrolled in a University IT/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Engineering Management degree is required.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.