Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Solicit banquet business, and reach consistent achievement of wedding organizing objectives
- Coordinate wedding planning with all relevant parties
- Monitor all wedding-day activities to ensure everything run smoothly
- Maintain accounts,contacts,activities and business details
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant Wedding/event planning experience is a must
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment:
- Make the most of now.if there is something we are proud of at Grand Plaza Movenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where poeple can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way.”What if” are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishesssss and ideas into moments-moments that are uncomplicated,personal and human.
Why work for Accor?
- We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
- To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.