We needed suitable candidate for the post of an Admin Assistant in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Schedules appointments, plans meetings, maintains calendars, coordinates travel arrangements and processes expenses.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, and other administrative tasks, e.g., typing, filing, visa processing.
- Screens telephone calls, and responds to general inquiries.
- Oversee the work of staff
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
- Assists with the coordination of events for departments and management meetings.
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process.
- Anticipates and interprets the needs of management staff without direction.
- Handles confidential matters with absolute trustworthiness; ensures interactions and transactions are ethical and convey integrity.
- Bachelor Degree holder.
- Minimum two years’ experience as an Admin Assistant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, social media platforms and search tools.
- Basic accounting knowledge a plus.
- Proven ability to set standard of performance excellence for self, assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments or tasks, goes beyond what is expected.
- Trustworthy when dealing with confidential and private matters.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, excellent grasp of grammar; actively listens, clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.