Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers in UAE is looking to hire a Commercial Analyst (Intern) to be based in our Dubai Healthcare City office to the next possible start.
What are my responsibilities?
- Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, inventories, expenditures and other accounting and financial records of In-vitro department within organization to ensure financial reporting accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards eg: IFRS, procedures and Siemens internal processes.
- Post journal vouchers and reconcile accounts for topics eg: Warranty accruals / Accounts payable accrual / Revenue related postings.
- Forecast and reporting including support of business lines in monthly/quarterly forecast process with regards to Inventories & Order related provisions/accruals.
- Liasing with business partners & external auditors during External audit period.
- Confirm that risk contingencies and unaccrued AP credit notes are accounted for along with ensuring the cash expenses are booked accurately every month by physically it with SAP system.
- Prepare other financial and accounting reports. Some of them include but not limited to Cost & Profitability Analysis Report / Fixed Asset Reports / Financial Statements.
- Consistently monitor vendor invoices taking full advantage of the available credit periods. Ensure invoices are booked in a timely manner and are in line with the purchase order and documentations according to the process readily available. Creation of supplier after obtaining all relevant requirements.
- Monitoring quarterly legal profitability of Reporting business areas.
- Responsible for the protection of company assets, within subject area, through application of complex control procedures and for financial planning and reporting within stated company & finance guidelines and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 0-2 years of experience in Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or similar.
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com.
How do you apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.