Baker Hughes Company is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead & develop proposal generation for TPS New Units Projects; negotiate with customers; ensure deals deliver shareholder value; drive competitive pricing. May include compiling and submitting required tender documentation.
- Handles TPS products (Rotating Equipment, Gas Turbines, Electric Motor Compressors, Steam turbines ..etc) requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used.
- Manages complex sales (ITO) processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally within a matrix organization.
- Familiar with risk processes, conducting reviews with leadership, obtaining the right approvals, documentation, pricing analysis & value proposition during the life cycle of Project bidding phase till handing over the deal to execution.
- Market knowledge knowing EPCs, End Users, Oil & Gas and Power Generation industry.
- Handles important clients for multiple product lines and/or Region.
- Strong technical knowledge & working closely with technical Team to answer customer requests during bidding phase.
- Geographic mobility; ready to travel on short notice to attend multiple customer meetings.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree (STEM) from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Proposals, Sales, Customer negotiation and Contract management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Business acumen understanding Deal financials, Commercial Terms & Conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.