The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo. HRD includes the following functional areas: Human Resources Operations (HRO), Workforce (WKF), Volunteers (VOL), Internal Communications, Training & Engagement (IET), Emiratization & Expo Academy (EMI).
The Assistant Manager – Workforce Support Centre will assist in managing the Workforce Support Centre. The Workforce Support Centre plays a pivotal part in supporting the call centre’s day to day activity who is the first point of contact for all Expo Volunteers telephone and email enquiries relating to the offering, training and shift scheduling stages.
- Work closely with the Volunteer, Training, Workforce Systems and Workforce Services teams to gather the necessary information to train support centre and call centre staff to ensure compliance with Expo 2020 and Workforce guidelines;
- Present regular updates to the Head of Workforce on the volume and content of volunteer queries to inform training and help minimize queries;
- Develop, create and implement workflows, policies and procedures for the support center and call centre staff;
- Oversee and establish standards governing volunteer interactions and design call monitoring programs;
- Utilize specific contact center software and equipment to manage volunteer data and track stats for call management;
- Provide leadership, training, development and coaching to support centre staff. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure a positive volunteer experience;
- Ensure and build cross functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure integration.
4+ years of experience in a similar role, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Experience in leading a contact centre team from start up through operation;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of dealing with staff at all levels;
- Experience with planning schedules, shifts and rosters for a large team;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Ability to work under pressure according to tight deadlines;
- Flexible and resilient, ability to perform in a “fluid” environment.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.