HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Regional Customer Service & SSTR Manager A-IMEA is accountable for all aspects of customer order management & enhancing the customer relationship experience, both with internal & external customers within the purview of Adhesive Technologies in IMEA.
- Develop, manage & complete regional CS projects that will contribute to improved service levels, business growth, increased efficiencies and consequently reduced costs.
- Liaise with other functions to analyze customer feedback and develop programs effective for improved customer experience.
- Overall Regional CS team management: Disciplinary, appraisals, holidays, absences.
- Arrange training for & coach all staff to ensure CS staff can provide top class customer experience.
- Deliver customer experience improvements measured by contact reduction (volume of calls/chats/emails to customer service) and customer satisfaction.
- Measure the adherence of CS teams to Customer Service strategic vision, working processes, business standards, CS KPIs, cost management & CNWC.
- Work with CS Managers to generate a robust framework to improve our end to end process, identifying & implementing improvement plans per country / area / unit, as required.
- Represent CS needs to the business that