The Officer – Administration will be providing administrative and functional support to VP and Finance Department daily.
- Planning, developing, and administering records management policies designed to facilitate effective and efficient handling of business records and other information.
- Planning development and implementation of records management policies intended to standardize filing, protecting, and retrieving records, reports, and other information contained on paper, microfilm, computer program, or other media.
- Coordinating and directing activities of departments involved with records management analysis, reports analysis, and supporting technical, clerical micrographics, and printing services.
- Conferring with other administrators to assure compliance with policies, procedures, and practices of records management program.
- Scheduling departmental meetings, conferences and other calendar activities
- Maintaining good liaison with all department heads and other external business contacts
- Following up with ongoing projects and assignments and updating management accordingly
- Writing Business Reports and official correspondence
- Receiving calls on behalf of Chief and maintaining record and conveying messages timely.
- Prepare agenda for meetings in advance, confirm time and venue, coordinate with other meeting attendees and arrange meeting facilities.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all types of documents and assure discreet handling of all business deals and projects related to the department.
- Managing document control function and ensure that all internal and external mails are delivered on time.
- Developing document control related policies and procedures and ensure implementation of them with high level of control, accuracy and quality delivery.
- Preparing and presenting inputs related to organizational/ departmental/ project budgets
- Managing and controlling the actual cost verses budget on periodic basis and provide financial reports/data related to the department/ divisional/ project’s financial performance.
- Managing implementation of relevant electronic systems to bring efficiency and effectiveness existing processes.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who meet the below requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Administration or a similar discipline
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience at holding group with diverse business portfolio
Meraas and Brookfield Asset Management (“Brookfield”) have Created Strategic Partnership in a Dubai-based Retail Joint Venture – Merex Investment Group. Merex owns and operates a diversified portfolio of Meraas retail assets, including The Beach, City Walk and La Mer and serves as a dedicated platform to explore growth opportunities in the retail sector across the UAE and the broader region.
This partnership is a notable success for the Emirate in connection with Dubai’s Strategic Vision Plan 2021 and associated government initiatives aimed at promoting Dubai as a global business hub that attracts foreign direct investment.
Meraas is a Dubai-based conglomerate that aims to enhance the emirate’s cityscape with a human-centric approach to developing assets in the real estate, tourism, hospitality, F&B, retail, leisure and entertainment, technology, maritime, and healthcare sectors.
Meraas pursues its mission to build creative urban culture where thriving communities can take root. Among its investments are some of the most admired real-estate properties in premium locations, such as Bluewaters Residences, Bvlgari Residences, Cherrywoods, City Walk Residences, Nikki Beach Residences, Port de La Mer Residences, Villa Amalfi, and Zabeel Saray Royal Residence.
The company’s portfolio comprises over 80 million square feet of total developed land, more than 3,500 homes, 2,000 retail units, and 15 landmark destinations, including Al Seef, Bluewaters, Boxpark, City Walk, Dubai Harbour, Jumeira Bay, Kite Beach, La Mer, Last Exit, Pearl Jumeira, The Beach and The Outlet Village
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.