The Human Resources (HR) Generalist Intermediate is an intermediate level position responsible for the delivery of day-to-day HR support in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to provide a broad range of HR services to client groups within Citi.
- Assist line managers with the execution of HR processes, including performance management, employee engagement, talent, employee relations, coaching, training, conflict resolution, and interpretation of employment policies and practices
- Partner with Human Resources Advisors (HRAs) and business/functional line managers to recommend, develop, and execute human capital strategies to achieve business goals as well as participate on Human Resources Professional Services (HRPS) project teams such as engagement initiatives or re-engineering
- Liaise with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) on various HR Compensation, Diversity, Employment Law, Employee Relations, HR Control and Compliance, Learning and Development, Recruiting, Talent, and Reporting
- Manage immigration and mobility/relocation cases
- Execute ad hoc requests and projects, such as audit support, Voice of the Employee (VOE) survey preparation, and reporting
- Ensure escalated client/employee issues are resolved with urgency and deliver services with a process improvement mindset to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Build and maintain partnerships to foster trust and accountability with all stakeholders
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Human Resources, employee relations, and financial services
- Experience working with remote locations
- Working knowledge of HR functions and applicable US Employment laws
- Working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Intermediate – advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft and Human Resources Management Systems
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The successful candidate will gain an in-depth understanding of all functions within the HR, and will gain expertise in delivering HR services in a very large and complex organization. This role provides the opportunity for the incumbent to work within the HR Professional Services Team delivering end to end HR processes as well as deal with various levels of managers from line managers to country/cluster business leaders. There is an opportunity to develop HR skills in all aspects of human resources in a complex corporate environment
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – AE-
Time Type :-
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.