Looking for a Warehouse Associate to fill the position in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by hand, hand truck, or electric hand truck.
- Records receipt of incoming materials and equipment.
- High school Diploma.
- One to two years experience in the similar position.
- Previous experience with safe operation of forklift.
- Must be able interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules, and procedure manuals
- Previous experience with stretch-wrap equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of Internet software usage, order processing systems, inventory software and word processing software.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.