- You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.