We are looking for a finance professional who wants to take the next step. Volvo Bus MEAC is an organisation consisting of hard working professionals who comes together as a strong and successful team that always want to be better. You will be working in a diverse and sales oriented environment, which requires flexibility and an ability to carry things through while priorities could quickly change.
You will be reporting to Director, Business Control for MEAC as well supporting the MEAC Management team with necessary financial information, as & when required to assist them in timely decision making.
Main responsibilities and authorities
- Be responsible as a business & financial partner to the management team of MEAC and handle all business control functions
- In cooperation with management establish financial plan, forecasts and estimates
- Interact with management and colleagues/peers in regional market units and MEAC as well as external customers, distributors, banks and auditors
- Support MEAC Business Control Director in different areas and ad hoc support to rest of MEAC
- Ensure proper financial month-end closings and reporting is done in cooperation with ACC and other stakeholders
- Perform deviation analysis of KPIs (Operating Income, Cash flow, DSO, DIO, ROC, etc…) and provide timely and accurate financial/management information and reports for management on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Prepare Annual business plan, financial forecast and estimates according to schedule and in cooperation with management. Ensure accuracy on the input
- Monthly MIS with clear focus on follow-ups on the actuals vs targets and appraise the management on risk & opportunities
- Managing S&OP Process by defining and following-up on the Optimum inventory pipeline for MEAC
- Maintain good relationships with Accounting and Company Control (ACC) and other stakeholders to ensure the day-to-day accounting and finance matters are well managed and coordinated
- Support and manage the credit process
- Challenge our current ways of working and make changes to drive efficiency and profitability
- Manage tender submissions using process with focus on risk management
- Ensure compliance to VBC Authorisation rules and various policies and procedure
- Performing Due Diligence on importers/end customers (as & when required), CSR, Credit Assessments etc.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Control
- Ability to work with non-finance colleague and collaborate cross-functionally
- Structured and driven personality with high integrity, strong perseverance and desire to always improve
- Ability to work independently in a flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural environment and to meet deadlines
- Ability to prepare well researched plans, anchor them with management and execute them on time
- Solve issues within MEAC in a pro-active and constructive manner, challenge the status quo
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.