- Manage and handle the Cash / Cheque transactions at the counter and ensure the delivery of quality service to customers while adhering to operational controls and avoiding cash excesses and shortages.
- Carry out smooth and error -free transactions within the branch, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ensure all teller transactions and other routine processing is done as per laid down procedures and Central Bank Guidelines and ensure Due Diligence is carried out with respect to money laundering and other regulatory requirements.
- Fake Notes are to be reported immediately to the Branch Manager, who will take necessary steps to report to Central Bank/Local Police.
- Provide information and guidance to customers through the delivery of excellent customer service to resolve customer queries and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Responds quickly and positively to customer’s inquiries/complaints.
- Explains about all the products and services to the customers.
- Maintaining positive work atmosphere with the colleagues, with the Branch-in-Charge and with all the support units. Thus, a team player.
- Recognize customer’s requirements and cross-sells the products and services to meet branch sales targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Remittance Transactions Handling
- Bachelor’s degree Holder
- At least 3-4 years of related experience in Banking / Money Exchange and Remittance
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft/Open Office skills
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Adequate training will be provided.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.