On behalf of Expo 2020 and Her Excellency, the Ceremonies and Daily Production team will be responsible for the delivery the Expo 2020 Opening and Closing Ceremonies, The Special Days, The Daily Show in the iconic Al Wasl Venue, and the programming of the daily Al Wasl content.
The Production Coordinator role to support the Senior Manager in providing support for all technical, operations and production requirements. To provide coordination and assistance to the team for day-to-day scoping, work planning and scheduling throughout the planning, readiness and operational delivery phases.
- Provide coordination and support with implementing the production needs during load-in, transitions, load-out and operational periods;
- Provide coordination and support in planning of the various technical and operational elements for show productions including scheduling crew shifts, plant requirements;
- Provide coordination and support during overnight transitions, technical rehearsals and rehearsals for ceremonies and daily programming;
- Provide some general production administrative support where necessary, for example arranging and recording meetings, printing, copying etc;
- Some manual handling, loading and unloading equipment, props and scenery and comply and respond to all Expo 2020 procedural, administrational, and operational guidelines and instructions;
- Work with the technical and operations teams with the management of visiting productions working collaboratively with the in–house technical and operations team;
- Adhere to H&S strategies in relation to the delivery of Al Wasl Plaza technical and operations elements and assist in ensuring that staff and sub/contractors are aware and abide by H&S requirements;
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation and proactively support and ensure that the principle contractors and subcontractors support sustainability, that is in line with Expo 2020.
2+years’ experience in the technical and production within events, theatre, concerts, film, TV, as well as:
- A Bachelors degree within a relevant field;
- Ability to develop positive relationships among internal and external stakeholders, peers and senior management;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Displays the highest levels of integrity and commitment;
- Excellent negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal);
- Flexible, resilient and positive through organizational growth and change.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.