At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen in Central Reservation as a Customer Sales Advisor Jumeirah Group & Corporate for a highly motivated and hard working individual. The purposes of this position is to be responsible for the timely and accurately handling of high volumes of reservation requests through different channels such as telephone and email. You will also be required to drive and deliver your own performance in line with Jumeirah objectives for revenue, quality and customer service.
Your key duties will include:
- Represent and champion the Jumeirah Brand by displaying all Hallmarks and promoting the business values in all interactions
- Proactively promote all properties and services within the Jumeirah portfolio in a friendly, professional and efficient manner upselling where appropriate to achieve all revenue objectives
- Achieve targets set by Jumeirah for revenue, quality and customer service standards
- Proactively handle and resolve customer queries and escalations through all telephone and email channels
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of Jumeirah customer data base following Jumeirah standards
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed communication to any customer or partner regarding any enquiries
- Take ownership and keep up to date with information and training required to complete role effectively
- Actively drive and work towards own Individual Performance Objectives
- Actively demonstrate and comply with Jumeirah IT security and compliance policy
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Must have a university degree and at least 12 months experience in in a customer service role preferably a contact center.
- Must able to communicate effectively in English, Additional languages are desirable (especially Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, German, French).
- You will be computer literate (Opera, Excel, Word) and a team player. You will approaching new tasks enthusiastically, thinks for self and takes responsibility for his /her actions, easily establishes and develops or maintains effective relationships.
About the benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, You will be entitled to one return ticket to your home destination, which will be paid in two installments, one per anniversary year, medical coverage as well as accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.