Zomato as an organisation has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and half year financial report FY2020. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out how life at zomato looks like and our blog for all the latest updates.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day
- Training of staff at partner restaurants to ensure complete knowledge of Zomato dining out products.
- Trouble-shooting for partners and being a single point of contact with restaurant staff for any queries.
- Help partner restaurants improve service quality by relaying feedback and escalating performance issues.
- Deploying promotional material at restaurants from time to time to ensure visibility to users dining at the location.
- Using internal tools monitor restaurants activity, analyze data, create and share reports with restaurant managers periodically.
- Contributing to product development by testing and debugging new features launched in the market.
Who fits the bill?
- 0 -3 years in Client Engagement roles including operational training.
- Must have a car/driver’s license.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of localities and neighborhoods around the city.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google Spreadsheets.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Knowledge of the restaurant business is a bonus.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.