The Compliance Anti Money Laundering Risk Management Analyst is an entry level role responsible for assisting in establishing internal procedures to prevent money laundering and assist in all matters concerning financial crimes in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience.
- Apply in-depth specialty knowledge to complete tasks related to Know Your Client (KYC)
- Aid in inquiries investigations
- Participate in AML training offered through the business
- Advise and assist business on requirements of the AML Program and Procedures as well as Russian AML laws
- Ensure compliance and observance of all internal rules, regulations, instructions, and other bank standard acts by Unit employees
- Resolve AML Compliance issues by selecting solutions from acquired technical experience and precedent
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant experience required
- Working knowledge of AML regulations and experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – AE-
Time Type :-
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.