Head of Digital Services Operations in Market Area Middle East and Africa is responsible for Operations in Digital Services Install Base across Project Delivery, Managed Operations and Customer Support. While Managed Operations and Customer Support are delivered by relevant domains, this role is pivotal to ensure quality to the customer, appropriate capability per service and strong operational control over all aspects Digital Services. The role is also responsible for Domain governance, operations execution and Business Operations. The role is a member of Market Area Middle East and Africa Digital Services Leadership Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The key accountabilities of Head of Digital Services Business Operations are, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide efficient support to Sales, Delivery and Financial process execution in Digital Services
- Own all operational excellence improvement and issue resolution of Digital Services Install Base in Middle East & Africa
- Proficient Managed Operations capabilities and performance
- Best in Class Customer Support capabilities and performance
- Project Delivery excellence
- Ensure Business Excellence via best-in-class Business Operations function
- Drive Market Area transformation programs specifically, in Middle East & Africa regarding Best Performing Networks and Software Sales & Install Base Modernization
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective Partner ecosystem to complement our Digital Services solutions
Requirements, Qualifications and Competencies
- Project and Domain background; need to have understanding of what Delivery success looks like, what operational excellence looks like in terms of customer issue resolution, quality services deployment in Projects, Customer Support and Managed Operations
- University degree in Business or Engineering/ ICT
- 10-15 years of experience in leadership positions within the telecom and/or ICT industry
- Overall familiarity with and experience in the full business cycle from presales to delivery
- Senior capability in managing and driving change initiatives in a large, complex organization
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
- Highly developed people leadership skills
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to work across a variety of different delivery unit types (complexity, maturity, scale)
- Developed analytical skills to identify trends, inefficiencies and value realization opportunities
- Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial and Delivery models
- Strong business, operation and financial skills
- Employment Type: Preference is a local employment. LTA is only an option to be used in special circumstances.
- Location: The position is open for all countries in MMEA without any location preference.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Role can be based in : Afghanistan; Angola; Bahrain; Benin; Botswana; Burkina Faso; Cameroon; CAR; Chad; Congo B; Democratic Republic of Congo; Ivory Coast /Côte D ivoire; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gabon; Ghana; Guinea; Iran; Iraq; Jordan; Kenya ;Kuwait; Lebanon; Madagascar; Malawi ;Mali; Morocco; Mozambique; Niger; Nigeria; Oman; Pakistan; Palestinian territory; Qatar; Rwanda; Saudi Arabia; Senegal; Sierra Leone; South Africa; South Sudan; Sudan; Swaziland; Syria; Tanzania; Togo; Turkey; Uganda; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe
Req ID: 367362
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.