junior-level (1-4 years)
- To administrate and service all sales operations in relines with company’s overall sales strategy
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Products Presentation & Demonstration
- Fully display features and benefits of products range to all potential customers in order to build value and desirability of the purchase.
- Daily Sales Activities
Generate and qualify sales leads
Make sales calls to new and existing customers
Negotiate with customers
Prepare company sales quotations
Prepare & present company sales contracts
Make appointments for sales prospects
Schedule sales activities
Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential customers
Handle the delivery of sold products documentation, invoicing, etc. in addition of ensuring that customers have all the required after sales information regarding warranty and servicing.
Participate in sales events in order to build prospect customer pool
Develop and maintain a customer database
Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Visit customers and potential customer to develop opportunities & maintain relationships.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good relationships
- Give customers priority and attention at all times
- Follow up & Referrals
- Follow up on sales activity
- Source and develop customer referrals
- Communication, Process & Documentation
- Follow the company designated sales system to ensure customers receive a professional, consistent experience which maximizes out opportunity to gain customer commitment.
- Ensure all due monies are received, deposited and receipted without delay.
- Ensure all relevant sales paperwork is available and completed as required
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development to ensure that management is equipped with the right information.
- Other Duties
- Respond to phone calls at all times without delay
- Attend work at the designated time
- All other reasonable duties as requested by Senior Management
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- A university Degree .
- Courses (Relevant Courses ).
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties at all levels
- Ability to deal effectively with external parties at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and colleagues
- Numerate, analytical, attention to detail
- Have good telephone skills, verbal communication, listening, professionalism, customer focus, organizing, informing others
- Intensive knowledge of local mining business
- Proficiency of basic English