Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup,
celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
CyberSource is the digital merchant platform that delivers feature rich capabilities to Acquirers and Merchants across the Globe. We are looking for an experienced leader to be accountable for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the business across CEMEA.
This position will perform a key leadership role of the newly formed Specialized Sales function within the CEMEA Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MS&A) organization. You will have the overall P&L responsibility for CyberSource CEMEA as the ‘lead’ merchant/acquirer facing Digital Solutions and have overall responsibility for driving the transformation of the business and delivery of the CYBS strategy in CEMEA. You are a key member of the CEMEA Merchant Sales & Acquiring Leadership team and will have a strategic input to the Global Digital Merchant Product leadership team.
You will work closely with regional and country Merchant Sales & Acceptance leaders on sales and solutions strategy for each market, account and territory planning, pipeline management, and development of platform investment business cases. You will align with hub functions (including, but not limited to Merchant Solutions, Product Management, Group Country Management, Risk, Business Planning) to ensure regional sales and business goals are met.
You will be a key stakeholder to ensure product investments and initiatives are identified and delivered. Key to the success of this position will be the ability to proactively manage cross function/department resources across the broad Visa organization to ensure the CEMEA MS&A organization meets its annual operating plan and strategic goals. This position will have a heavy influence on the direction of the business and visibility with executive management, shaping the strategic priorities as we embark on a period of accelerated growth.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Drive Specialized Sales (CYBS and future solutions) regional revenue and management objectives. Achieve objectives by leading strategic sales alignment with regional Merchant Sales & Acceptance teams and other Visa departments. Success metrics are revenue, transaction growth, client success, expense management and other related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Specialized Sales as agreed to in the Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Ensure success in organizational integration initiatives and seamless transition of CyberSource product into Merchant Sales & Acceptance. Act as Trusted Advisor to MS&A leadership for Specialized Sales and associated business initiatives, including product investments, processing proposals etc.
- Manage regional team of sales and business development managers, and sales operations staff; oversee other functional activities as needed (e.g. Marketing). Responsible for development and delivery of Specialized Sales (including CyberSource) performance management KPIs.
- Responsible for coordinating and developing annual operating plan for Specialized Sales. Support formulation of the MS&A CEMEA ‘go to market’ plans and Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Particular focus will be on Tier 1 merchant acquisition, transition to a Acquirer lead distribution model, management of strategic merchant account management and leveraging bank partnerships.
- Work with the CEMEA Head of MS&A to develop and deliver both annual and 3-year revenue and profitability plans.
- Work to commercialise product and CEMEA cabilities built/invented in the solutions group to have a suite of products to bring to market for Merchants and Acquirers
- Be an integral team member of a motivated and driven regional sales team and environment – drive implementation of sales initiatives, report sales activity levels, close monitoring of forecast and pipeline. Ensure roll out and adoption of MSS sales best practices, including all sales personnel and Account Executives using Salesforce.com
- Oversee execution of regional client and marketing activities, through coordination with client and marketing teams. Specific deliverables include coordination of all MS&A client engagement congress events, advisory councils, and briefings.
- Deliver on CEMEA an MS&A Specialized Sales product roadmap and oversee commitments to deliver; collaborate closely with MS&A leadership team and Global Product Management team to ensure the regions product requirements are clearly understood and delivered.
- Manage close working partnerships with Visa stakeholders in each market/region – Group Country Managers, Client Relationship Managers, Heads of MS&A, Product, Risk, Corporate Relations, Legal, Interchange, etc.
- Digital, analytical, objectivity, drive, enthusiasm, leadership, and creativity are key attributes
- Strategically driven leader with hands-on mentality; curiosity is part of your DNA
- Results focused, must have experience developing and executing on strategic and business plans (including financial projections)
- Graduate caliber, MBA preferred
- 15+ years sales experience including multi-regional sales operations, sales training and leading teams
- Outstanding communication skills – English (oral and written). Fluency in regional language preferable
- Multinational experience and willingness to travel within the region
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in the FinTech & technology or payments industry, in a solution selling environment
- Experience in driving merchant, acquiring, or payment solutions within the CEMEA region preferred
- Demonstrable leadership skills and business vision, with proven ability to work with senior leaders and teams across geographies and functions
- Experience in developing and tracking client-centric strategies within a complex multinational, matrixed organizations
- Innovation driven: up-to-date with latest payments trends; Champions bold ideas and new ways of doing things; ask challenging and stretching questions
- Open communication: actively promote environment of inclusion and diversity of thought, proactively limit or mitigate unconscious biases, honest and direct communication
- Solution focused: connect the dots and leverage Visa best practices, unafraid to make timely decisions in ambiguous, high pressure situations, quick to Adjust/ recover and reset priorities in changing circumstances
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.