DP World UAE Region employs some 7,800 professionals of more than 60 nationalities across its marine terminals in the United Arab Emirates. UAE Regional Headquarters is located at Jebel Ali, the largest terminal in the Middle East, voted Best Middle East Container Terminal 17 years in a row. DP World UAE Region offers prospective employees the opportunity to develop careers in line with a highly dynamic business. We offer opportunities in management, operations and support functions, at all levels. As with all DP World regions, we look for individuals who are dedicated, adaptable, and committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. DP World offers attractive salaries, extensive career development and training programmes, and a comfortable work and living environment.
To assist the executives in attending to customercomplaints and enquiries and resolve them in an efficient manner and providecustomers with the best and most efficient level of customer service as per DPWorld Standards.
- Attend to customer complaints and queries received through the CRM system in a timely manner as per as per set objectives in line with the department KPIs subject to type and complexity of complaint received.
- Coordinate with relevant DP World internal departments to resolve the issue while continuously updating and communicating with the customer.
- Based on department findings and investigations, process FIA (Financial Impact Advise) request through the CRM system for genuine requests in order to enable finance to issue credit note after seeking approval from head of Customer Care section. For non- approved cases, communicate with the account management team and if required, update the customers
- To record and negotiate discounts requests received from customer for services provided on a case to case basis, raise TER (Tariff Exemption Request) for approved discounts coordinating with the department and accounts management team subject to approval from head of Customer Care section.
- To follow-up with default customers to collect balance payments as per the disputed invoice list received from finance department. Update the list on a weekly basis and forward to finance department for their further action.
- To monitor and assist in resolving complaints from walk-in customers, complaints received via different Communication Channels ensuring effective customer satisfaction.
- To conduct monthly meetings/presentations with relevant department heads to discuss, review and highlight current and pending customer complaints in order to provide a feasible solution and avoid its occurrence in near future in line with the company policy and norms.
- Meet and discuss with customer’s potential complaints, area of concerns, general disputes and issues related to invoicing and billing in a proactive manner every quarter and submit the minutes to management for their review and decision making.
- To assist the Senior Team members on general matters related to customer complaints, queries and discount
- To initiate registration of New & Old Shipping Lines /Agents is carried out smoothly in the CRM as per the customer service process & procedures in coordination with the stake holders.
- To represent the Customer Care section in modification and upgrade projects with IT department.
Education / Qualifications / Professional Training (minimum qualifications required to perform the Job)
Higher Diploma / University Graduate / Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Master’s in Business Administration
Work Experience (No: of Years and areas of expertise required for the Job)
4-6 years’ experience in the field of customer service handling vast customer profiles in a shipping environment.
Technical Competencies (technical skills required to perform the role)
CRM / Customer Service Skill / Communication Skills / Negotiation Skills / Operations Knowledge
Customer Service Orientation
Teamwork and cooperation
Concern for quality
Remuneration and Employment Benefits:
This role offers tremendous opportunity for future career and personal growth. We are committed to the development of our people and aim to retain talent by investing in on-going training to improve performance and provide career development opportunities. In addition, we offer competitive base salaries in comparison to the markets in which we operate. The employment benefits package is reflective of the location and an attractive salary package commensurate with the successful applicant’s skills and experience will be offered.