- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:Retail Store Manager
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Recruiter
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
1. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain & customer satisfaction.
2. Achieve sales figures set for the financial year, keeping in mind the consistency in achieving monthly sales targets to enable the cash flows as per the annual forecast.
3. Ensure consistency in building new relationships month after month by developing and adding Channel Partners and new relationships to enable healthy growth in business and to create a strong customer database.
4. Provide support to the sales team/s by having a collaborative and customer centric approach to create a sustainable, motivated and a performing environment.
5. Ensure high ‘Customer Satisfaction’ by providing a high-quality sales service to the clients to build customer’s trust and confidence on the organization.
6. Develop sales revenue by identifying potential sales within corporates and penetrate the corporate market to add to the sale revenue of the organization.
7. Develop future leaders by coaching, mentoring and role-modeling; and also, by ensuring they attend and learn from continuous developmental trainings, seminars and workshops to enable future leaders to grow in knowledge, confidence and caliber, upholding the core values of the organization.
8. Identify and suggest products as per the need of the customer/community by gauging the market to make our products customer centric and market oriented.
9. Should have have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
10. Identify and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
11. Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.