Position Headline: responsible for the execution and control of the Cash Management, Payments, Liquidity Risk Management and In-House Bank activities in the assigned countries located in Middle East Region.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensures governance, execution and control of core Treasury activities in an efﬁcient way.
- Supports in Treasury governance and ﬁnancial risk related issues.
- Developing and leveraging relationships within and across teams and/or organizational units to achieve results.
- Support in all Cash Management & Control over funds activities for interest cost optimization.
- Understands business goals, objectives and needs of the business solution environment.
- Ensures consistency with overall internal policy guidelines.
- Support in setting up and maintenance of different payment infrastructures towards local banks.
- Support Finance team in other trade finance activities.
Competence and Knowledge:
- Knows and understands standard bank contracts, is able to identify risks and is able to implement basic comments/concepts minimizing such risks.
- Familiar with KYC documents & banks’ requirements.
- Administers different account types, incl. opening, closing, ongoing administration of accounts, consideration of requirements on documentation, validation of pricing conditions, fees and charges as well as authorization of signatures. Steers and controls payments and bank accounts.
- Has a basic understanding of the different rules & regulations of central banks and other ﬁnancial Institutions.
- Assists in Funding & Sweeping activities.
- Leverages concepts of payment processing, continuously checks processing and electronic payment concepts for improvement and provides recommendations. Proactively addresses problems and gives guidance to others solving them. Quickly able to draw correct conclusions often based on little data.
- Sets up structured and realistic plans and schedules for own work and related activities or projects; deals with a variety of tasks maintaining ﬂexibility to change priorities if necessary; Uses available tools and applications to structure activities; Knows and uses IT Tools for respective scope.
- Strong presentation skills: Gives presentations to different target groups of all sizes, including senior management; Presents complex topics and difﬁcult subjects in an easy and understandable way.
- Basic knowledge about Trade finance like bank guarantees & letters of credit.
- Familiar with different local banks online banking platforms.
Years of experience:
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.