Receptionist – Properties – Dubai, UAE
The position is responsible to manage effectively the reception area of the office in order to create a positive impression of Majid Al Futtaim’s image ensuring that all visitors, clients are treated courteously and all telephone calls are answered professionally and promptly. In-addition, it is also responsible to organize meetings and handle meeting rooms schedule accurately and promptly on a daily basis.
- Treat incoming visitors to the Office courteously and inform the relevant staff of their arrival promptly.
- Provide customers with general information if necessary on MAF such as working hours, names / designations / location of relevant managers etc.
- Attend and answer telephone calls made to the Office promptly and forward calls to the relevant staff.
- Record all outgoing international calls made through the switchboard.
- Take messages from callers and ensure they are passed on to relevant staff on a timely basis.
- Ensure meeting rooms are kept tidy throughout the day by liaising with the Office Assistants.
- Allocate and book meeting rooms for employees when requested.
- Receive request from secretaries for meeting room bookings and reply back with a confirmation on room number.
- Receive and dispatch the courier mail in an efficient manner.
- Receive and record incoming documents and parcels on a log-book and ensure that they are delivered to the concerned staff in a timely manner.
- Responsible for dispatching documents and parcels through Courier.
- Organize mail sent by post and ensure to maintain a log book for record purposes.
- ln-charge of ordering Airway-bills on a regular basis.
- Ensure Airway-bills are filled out accurately by employees before sending them through Courier.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Minimum High School certification.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ work experience in handling Office Reception area and general Administration activities in a reputed Organization in a similar role.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.